Who Are We?
BIASD is a non-profit, community based organization, committed to promoting wellness, education, prevention and harm reduction. BIASD is a support network for persons dealing with the affects of Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) in attempt to enhance the quality of life for survivors of acquired brain injury and their family members and work towards reducing the occurrence of ABI. We are committed to providing support services for survivors and their families and educational services for people in the City of Greater Sudbury.
Meet our Board 2022!
- Daniel A. J. Ross – President/Chair
- Lynda Flintoff – Vice-President
- Farrell Flintoff – Treasurer
- Joe-Ann Vandeligt
- Robert M. Durante
- Susan Davis-Bailey
- Alice Menard
- Stéphannie Léveillé
- Justin Desroches
BIA Sudbury and District Needs YOU if . . .
- You are passionate about grass roots community organizations and working with persons dealing with the affects of Brain Injury
- You are excited about being part of a hard-working and respectful team
- You have the time and energy to spend 3-4 hours a month doing board work: attending board meetings, participating in committee work, and being an ambassador in your community
- You are motivated to become a great fundraiser and prepared to learn new skills to succeed in this role
What is Involved?
Our volunteer Board of Directors determines the organization’s strategic direction, advises and takes responsibility for financial decisions and the overall performance. The Board members are accountable for achieving BIA Sudbury and District’s objectives, measured against our mission and vision. Board members are required to attend board meetings. The monthly time commitment for Board Members can vary, but on average is between 4-8 hours per month. These are volunteer positions with no financial compensation.
Want to Make a Real Difference? Help Us Make Real Change…
Submit the application below along with your resume to email@example.com