Volunteering for the Brain Injury Association is rewarding and fun experience. There are many varying opportunities with differing time commitments. What Special Events & Fundraising jobs are available:
- Help with food at one of our BBQs
- Help with Media, press releases and flyers for events as needed
- Some committees need secretarial help with letters, thank you cards and minutes
- Contact individuals and companies for prizes and sponsorship for our conferences and large events
- Assist with annual Golf Tournament
This list is just a small idea of the type of volunteer paths you can take within our organization. Any choice you make will help an adult with permanent brain injury lead a more self-sufficient and happy life.
If you are interested in helping at one of the Special Events please contact the office at 705-670-0200.