Survivor and Caregiver support groups meet the LAST Tuesday of every month. Each meeting features a topic related to ABI along with time to share stories, provide information and tips with other people living with ABI and family members. We welcome survivors of brain injury, caregivers, family members, and friends.
No referral is necessary and there is no cost for attending. Meetings are open to anyone (18 years of age & older) who is interested and are held on a drop-in basis.
Date: Last Tuesday of Every Month
Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Location: BIASD Clubhouse, 2750 Bancroft Drive, Sudbury ON P3B 1T9
Previous Session, Recaps
January 2018, Music Therapy & Brain Injury
- Tuesday, May 29, 2018
- **Special Date** Thursday, June 21, 2018, Topic: A Basic Overview of Pain Management for individual’s with Acquired Brain Injuries.
- No Support Group in July, 2018
- No Support Group in August, 2018
- Tuesday,September 25, 2018
- Tuesday, October 30, 2018
- Tuesday, November 27, 2018
- No Support Group in December, 2018
We are always looking for guest speakers to enhance our support group meetings. If you have expertise in rehabilitation or provide services that are beneficial to our members please email email@example.com.