As a not-for-profit charitable organization, the Brain Injury Association Sudbury & District relies on the generosity of individuals, foundations, corporations and community groups to help us provide programs and services to those affected by acquired brain injury (ABI). Our sincere thanks to you for taking this generous step, that can make such a difference in the lives of others.
BIASD is a registered charity and upon receipt, all donations will be issued a tax-deductible receipt, Our charitable number is 89916 4248 RR0001.
There are many ways you can make a gift to support BIASD:
- One-time Donation
- Monthly Donation
- Annual Donation
- Host a third-party event or party to benefit BIASD
- In Memoriam: a memorable way to recognize a friend or family member who has passed away.
- In Honour: Celebrate an occasion (birthdays, weddings, bat/bar mitzvahs), as a thank you or in honour of someone special.
- Participate or sponsor events (Golf Tournament, Helmet Campaign)
- In-Kind Donation: donation of any materials, items or services you think might assist us in the delivery of our programs.
- Planned Giving: make a planned gift with a bequest in your will, a gift of life insurance or a charitable annuity.
WAYS TO GIVE
CLICK ON LINK BELOW:
To make a donation by mail, simply send in your cheque along with your name, address and phone number to:
The Brain Injury Association Sudbury & District adheres to the standards set out in the Imagine Canada Ethical Fundraising and Financial Accountability Code.