The Brain Injury Association of Sudbury and District is pleased to announce that we have signed a Dual Membership Shared Activity Agreement with the Ontario Brain Injury Association. This agreement offers our individual members the opportunity to belong to both OBIA and our Association for one low price.
- Survivor Membership $0, see below for details
- Individual Membership $30
- Family Membership $50 (2 or more persons in same household)
Survivors are eligible for FREE Individual Membership by participating in OBIA’s research study. The data collected from the research questionnaire is used to create the OBIA Impact Report (a statistical snapshot of ABI and its effects on survivors and caregivers).
Why become a Dual Member?
- With over 20 community associations across the province, the Ontario Brain Injury Association has become a strong network of members forming a stronger voice for those living with the effects of ABI.
- Individual members shall be entitled to one vote at both the participating BIASD and OBIA’s annual general meetings. Family members shall be entitled to no more than two at both the participating community association and OBIA’s annual general meetings.
- Dual membership is available to individuals and families who support the aims and objectives of participating community associations and OBIA.
- Members will receive a one-year subscription to BIASD’s Reflections Newsletter and OBIA Review.
- Members may participate in the Peer Support Program for people living with ABI (information also on this website).
- Members will have free access to BIASD & OBIA’s resource library and be eligible for a discount on most of OBIAs’ training programs.
- Becoming a member will keep you up to date with ABI news and activities and also demonstrate your support for people living with the effects of ABI.
Why not join today?
Please complete the following membership application form. All membership invoices will be mailed directly to you from the Ontario Brain Injury Association.
BIASD will contact survivors to complete research questionnaire directly after completing the form below.