Brain Injury Association Sudbury & District is pleased to announce that BIASD has a Shared Activity Agreement with the Ontario Brain Injury Association (OBIA) to offer a dual membership. This is exciting news because this partnership links our survivors, caregivers and supporters with over 20 ABI Associations in Ontario.
Why become a Dual member?
- Ability to participate in BIASD’s Annual Charity Golf Tournament, monthly Caregiver and Survivor Support Group meetings, Brain Injury Awareness Month Celebrations, Porketta Bingo, Killarney Trip, Halloween Party and Annual Holiday Gala
- Members will receive a one-year subscription to BIASD newsletter Reflections and OBIA Review.
- Members are eligible to apply for BIASD’s Quality of Living Bursary, once yearly.
- As a dual member you are entitled to one vote at both BIASD and OBIA’s annual general meetings. Family members shall be entitled to no more than two at both the participating community association and OBIA’s annual general meetings.
- Dual membership is available to individuals and families who support the aims and objectives of BIASD and OBIA.
- Members may participate in the Peer Support Program for people living with ABI (information also on this website).
- Members will have free access to BIASDs’ resource library.
- Members will have free access to OBIAs’ resource library and be eligible for a discount on most of OBIAs’ training programs.
- Becoming a member will keep you up to date with ABI news and activities and also demonstrate your support for people living with the effects of ABI.
Dual Membership Fees (BIASD & OBIA).*Membership fees are shared with both associations.
- Survivor Membership: Free with completion of Research Survey
- Individual Membership: $30
- Family Membership: $50
BIASD Membership Only:
- Individual: $10
- Family: $25
- Corporate: $100