Brain Injury Association Sudbury & District one of twenty local associations with a Shared Membership Agreement with the Ontario Brain Injury Association (OBIA). This is exciting news because we can offer our members a dual membership!
Dual Membership Perks:
- Ability to participate in BIASD’s Annual Charity Golf Tournament, monthly Caregiver and Survivor Support Group meetings, Brain Injury Awareness Month Celebrations, Porketta Bingo, Killarney Trip, Halloween Party and Annual Holiday Gala
- Members will receive a one-year subscription to BIASD newsletter Reflections and OBIA Review.
- Members are eligible to apply for BIASD’s Quality of Living Bursary, once yearly.
- As a dual member you are entitled to one vote at both BIASD and OBIA’s annual general meetings. Family members shall be entitled to no more than two at both the participating community association and OBIA’s annual general meetings.
- Members may participate in the Peer Support Program for people living with ABI
- Members will have free access to BIASDs’ resource library and free access to OBIAs’ resource library and be eligible for a discount on most of OBIAs’ training programs.
- Becoming a member will keep you up to date with ABI news and activities and also demonstrate your support for people living with the effects of ABI.
Dual Membership Fees (BIASD & OBIA).
- Survivor Membership: As a survivor you are eligible for a complementary membership with the completion of OBIA’s research survey. Survivors who have a caregiver that complete the “caregiver” section will receive a complementary family membership. First time members can sign up online to complete the survey. Data collected is confidential.
Click HERE to apply for the research questionnaire, a valid email address is required.
- Individual Membership $30: Individual membership is available to supporters of BIASD and OBIA who do not have a brain injury, or survivors who do not wish to complete the research questionnaire.
- Family Membership $50: Family membership provides 2+ individuals with a yearly membership to both associations.
To apply for Individual and Family Dual Membership. An invoice for your membership will be mailed to you.
Want to be a member of Brain Injury Association Sudbury & District ONLY?
We do offer memberships that can be mailed to: Brain Injury Association Sudbury & District, 2750 Bancroft Drive, Sudbury, ON, P3B1T9
- Individual: $10
- Family: $25
- Corporate: $100